- Receiving shipments, and then snipping and displaying our flowers.
- Topping up watering solutions to enhance our flowers’ life spans.
- Advising clients on possible flower combinations.
- Providing occasion-specific flower suggestions.
- Carefully arranging palatable bouquets for purchase.
- Packaging clients’ flowers to prevent breakages.
- Instructing clients on suitable transporting and feeding processes.
- Coordinating all regional flower deliveries.
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrable experience as a florist.
- Completion of a Botany-related course is highly advantageous.
- Acutely familiar with plants’ nutritional needs and life spans.
- Knowledgeable about flower handling techniques.
- Ability to nourish, combine, and affix flowers and pertinent accessories.
- Approachable, patient, and forthcoming.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Error: Contact form not found.